Tool for quick creation of queries and extended data management.
dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server is a solution for quick creation of SQL queries and extended data management. The main component of Query Builder is a visual diagram where you can "draw" your query. Adding tables, creating joins, or editing conditions will be as simple as several slicks of the brush, in your case you will do this with several clicks of the mouse. The tool now supports building of INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE queries.
dbForge Query Builder for SQL key features:
- SQL Server 2016 support
- Visual query creation
- State-of-art diagram with zooming
- Query schema window for complex queries
- Query profiler
- Undo/redo support
- Visual editing of sub-queries
- Convenient expression builder
- SQL editor with syntax coloring
- Bookmarks and text search
- Extended SQL formatting in the editor
- Automatic SQL syntax check
- Advanced management of query results
- Diagram and data printing
- Data editor with filtering
- Grouping, and sorting options
- Customizable and intuitive GUI
- One-click help system
Devart's visual SQL query tool is destined for simplification of developing SQL queries for SQL Server. This SQL query designer will be useful to those, who often create queries to databases.
dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server allows users to build complex SQL queries via an intuitive visual query building interface easily and without manual code writing.